Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all payments.
- No refund on payments will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Refund Policy.
- The resale of membership and event invitations are prohibited. AMCHAM India reserves the right to deny any reselling of membership applications and event invitations.
- AMCHAM India reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to an event to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- AMCHAM India may use member’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- AMCHAM India may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- Members should agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- Members voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
The American Chamber of Commerce does not accept Donations