SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS COMMITTEE
Chairman: Mr. Kumar Kandaswami
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
Co-Chairman: Mr. Praveen Gosain
Director (Supply Chain India)
Corning Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Secretariat: Ms. Surabhi Wahal
Regional Director – Western Region
The Supply Chain & Logistics Committee is a committee of supply chain management professionals who aim to create awareness and visibility of the SCM domain and discuss the various supply chain and logistics challenges faced by businesses. The committee serves and addresses the issues and trends of supply chain in India for the future, to the government and public at large in coordination with other organizations, professional associations, corporate houses & government agencies , to expand AMCHAM India’s reach and programming in the region in the supply chain domain. It also assists in expanding awareness of the supply chain profession in the country and its value to supply-chain management professionals working in the region through various meetings and interactions with key officials of India and the U.S. It conducts programs that create quality networking opportunities to meet the needs of the India SCM community, in partnership with other global professional associations and U.S. companies.
- To be a respectable & credible voice in the Indian industry circles on SC/logistics issues .
- To be a center of excellence on SC global best practices.
- To communicate SC/logistics challenges faced by business to the decision makers.
- To collaborate with other industry associations/interest groups on areas of mutual interest.
- Provide development opportunity to members through sharing of best practices.