AMCHAM India organizes many events throughout the year in Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Participants in these events are from leading U.S. companies across all industry sectors, India government officials, U.S. embassy officials, organizations in the social sector and other related organizations.
There are many sponsorship opportunities at AMCHAM events, whether it’s through hosting a government official, spirited interaction in an industry to government roundtable or simply providing a networking opportunity for CEOs, your brand presence will be made known. Sponsoring an event ensures visibility for your company on backdrops, banners, printed materials and more.
Even if your company is not an AMCHAM member, there are events on a regular basis in which your company can be showcased through sponsorship.
Several opportunities for sponsorship include:
- AMCHAM Update – Bi-monthly newsletter
- Annual General Meeting – April 2020
- AMCHAM Members Directory
- Sports Events – Hyderabad
- AMCHAM Anti-Corruption & FCPA Compliance Masterclass 2019 – August 2019
- Karnataka Chapter Annual Diwali Dinner – 9th November 2019
- Annual Christmas Ball – New Delhi – December
- AMCHAM Karnataka CEO Breakfast Mornings – Monthly
- AMCHAM Karnataka Annual Golf Tournament 2019 – 7th December 2019
If your company is interested in sponsoring an AMCHAM India event please email email@example.com.