- Company must be an AmCham member.
- Submit your entry through email by September 2nd, 2016.
- Photo entry should show one of the CSR activities for the year 2015 to 2016. It will be an added advantage to have a corporate identity in the photo (e.g. company logo in the shirt, banner, caps).
- Each company can submit only 1 photo.
- Submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain 1 photo, caption, brief description of the CSR activity displayed in the photo and company name.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Technical execution/composition – 30%
- Relevance to the theme (American business making a difference) – 25%
- Visual impact – 30%
- Creativity and originality – 15%
- 25 photos will be finalized by a panel of judges that included a photographer and is comprised of representatives from AmCham, U.S. Embassy and industry.
- The 25 winning photos will be part of the celebration of AmCham’s 25 years in India, representing 25 CSR projects of 25 AmCham member companies. These 25 photos will be displayed at other signature AmCham events leading up to AmCham’s Annual General Meeting in April 2017.
- Finalists will be showcased on AmCham’s social media throughout the month of October
- All finalists will be invited to attend a celebration reception with U.S. Embassy representatives at the American Center in November
Deadline for Submissions: Friday, 2nd September, 2016
Finalists will be announced by 16th September.
For inquiries please contact: Ms. Paridhi Thakur, AmCham +91-9910023291