“Anti-Corruption Compliance and Risk Management Master Class (FCPA & UK Bribery Act)” on 13th February 2015 at Hotel Leela Palace, New Delhi.
Eminent speakers from the related sector were present.
- Ms Alexandra Wrage – CEO, Trace International
- Mr. Gaurav Ajmani – Sr. Corporate Counsel, Amazon.in
- Mr. Balwinder Singh – Sr Advisor, KPMG, Ex- CBI and CV
- Mr. Russell A. Stamets – Director, JCSS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Naveen Prakash – CVO, SAIL
- Ms Radhika Vohra – Senior Manager, Microsoft
- Mr. U.S. Dutt – Senior Advisor, Ernst&Young, Former DGP
Topics of discussion were:
- Global Anti-Bribery Enforcement: Trends and Recent Cases under the US FCPA and UK Bribery Act.
- Third Party Due Diligence in the Indian Context: Compliance Red Flags and Best Practices.
- Prevention of Corruption Act , Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Enforcement in India.
- Responding to Bribery Allegations and Building a Defensible Compliance Risk Model for Moving Forward Post-Investigation.
- Plenary Session: Why Companies in India Must Strengthen their Compliance Programs, and Examples of Best Practices.
We had a full house of about 60 participants which mostly comprised of Product heads, Directors, MDs, Legal Directors & Compliance Heads of top US MNC’s operating in India among the audience. Each participant was handed over a certificate after attending the class.