The American League
Join the American League —– AMCHAM India’s new exclusive segment for American citizens to network with leadership of U.S. companies operating in India!
As an association of U.S. companies operating in India, the American Chamber of Commerce in India (AMCHAM India) has over 400 companies in its membership, actively engaged in diverse sectors and spread throughout India. Established in 1992, AMCHAM is headquartered in New Delhi and has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. The U.S. Ambassador in India is the Honorary President of the Chamber. The Chamber’s mission is to assist its members to succeed in India through advocacy, information, networking and business support services and to enhance U.S. trade and industry in India by contributing to the success of U.S. companies operating in the country.
As an American citizen (or permanent U.S. resident), you can join the American League for 1 year with a subscription fee of Rs. 75,000 (plus taxes) and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interact with other Americans regularly (through a quarterly virtual gathering)
- Be top of mind for speaking slots at AMCHAM meetings, forums and events
- Enjoy exclusive interactions with U.S. government officials, American Citizen Services and select other U.S. Mission events
- Invitations to AMCHAM’s signature events like the annual Christmas Ball, Golf Tournament and Chapter/Regional Dinners.
- Receive an AMCHAM directory (hard copy)
- Access an archive of recorded AMCHAM meetings on HR, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and more
- Get AMCHAM’s Daily News Digest (electronically) which features U.S.-India relations
- Access the American League Database (contact details)
- Opportunity to sponsor and showcase your brands at AMCHAM events
- Receive all AMCHAM publications (table calendars, coffee table books, white papers, etc.)
Subscription to the American League is not equivalent to AMCHAM India corporate membership. American Leaguers would not have voting rights or access to all AMCHAM meetings. Subscription to The American League does not include sectoral committee participation.
In the event of my application being accepted, I agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations and other guidelines as laid down for the American League.
Subscription fee of the American League for the financial year 2020-21 (April-March) – Rs. 75,000/- plus Rs. 13,500/- towards GST @ 18 % i.e. total amount Rs. 88,500/-.
1. Please remit the amount electronically (RTGS/NEFT) from your account in India directly to our following account:
Bank of America Address:
1ST Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Account No. – 2402 8010
IFSC Code – BOFA0ND6216
Swift Code- BOFAIN4XDEL
2. If cheque – in favour of “American Chamber of Commerce in India” and send to:
American Chamber of Commerce in India PHD House,
4th Floor, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016, India
3. Click HERE to pay online by choosing American League option.
Rules & Regulations of the American League:
1. The American League is an exclusive networking forum for U.S. citizens in India under the American Chamber of Commerce in India (AMCHAM India), with the purpose of creating a common platform for their regular interaction.
2. The American League will operate from the office of AMCHAM India and shall be under its guidance and control.
3. Any U.S. citizen/Permanent Resident Card holder in India, who is above the age of 18 years, shall be eligible to join the American League.
4. To join this League, please submit the subscription application in the prescribed form to AMCHAM India. All applications will be scrutinized by AMCHAM India and clarifications if any, sought from the applicant.
5. The annual subscription for TAL is Rs.75,000/- plus GST @ 18% for a financial year (April 1st – March 31st). This will not be pro-rated.
6. On behalf of AMCHAM India, it’s Director General CEO is empowered to accept, reject or renew the application and revise the annual subscription at his/her sole discretion.
7. Annual subscription shall be payable in advance for a financial year in full and will fall due on the first day of April every year and shall be payable within 30 days.
8. For the smooth and efficient functioning of the American League, the Director General CEO of AMCHAM India can amend its rules and regulations from time to time.
9. Joining the American League does not give one the same rights and privileges as a member of AMCHAM India.
For additional queries please contact Ms. Mamta Uppal: email@example.com