opzioni non binarie Senior Director
enter site Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd.
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-iq-option&da3=59 Co-Chairman: http://faithsmedicalservices.com/maljavkos/4246 Mr. Milind Tailor
Head – Supply Chain Management
Diebold Systems Pvt. Ltd.
kanadische frauen kennenlernen Sector Overview
The Supply Chain & Logistics Committee is a professional committee of supply chain management professionals who aim to create awareness and visibility of the SCM domain and discuss the various supply chain and logistics challenges faced by the businesses. The committee serves and addresses the issues and trends of supply chain in India for the future, to the government and public at large in coordination with other organizations, professional associations, corporate houses & government agencies , to expand AmCham India’s reach and programming in the region in the supply chain domain.
It also assists in expanding awareness of the supply chain profession in the country and its value to supply-chain management professionals working in the region through various meetings and interactions with key officials of India and the US. It conducts programs that create quality networking opportunities to meet the needs of the India SCM community, in partnership with other global professional associations and US companies.
- To be a respectable & credible voice in the Indian industry circles on SC/logistics issues .
- To be a center of excellence on S/C global best practices.
- To communicate SC/logistics challenges faced by business to the decision makers.
- To collaborate with other industry associations/interest groups on areas of mutual interest.
- Provide development opportunity to members through sharing of best practices.